Opinion: The tech earnings boom is fizzling out, as Apple and Amazon face the same issues as everyone else
- Netflix and Tesla will look to buck the earnings-slowdown trend
- Tesla earnings preview: Wall Street hopes dark clouds are ‘in the rearview mirror’
- Can ‘Squid Game’ and videogames be game-changers for Netflix?
- ‘Squid Game’ is worth nearly $900 million to Netflix: report
- IBM earnings are about to change and could be ‘messy’ — Here is what you need to know
- AT&T and Verizon set to deliver earnings as wireless competition builds
- Opinion: Why this ETF of ‘sin’ stocks is likely to reward investors with saintly results
- Opinion: Facebook’s stock has been languishing — things could get worse
- 5 quality energy stocks with high dividend yields propelled by soaring oil prices
- These quality dividend stocks have a built-in advantage that can keep you ahead of inflation in 2022
Valneva shares jumped 30% in Paris trading after saying its coronavirus vaccine candidate outperformed AstraZeneca's in a Phase 3 study, which met both its co-primary endpoints. Valneva said its vaccine had a neutralizing antibody seroconversion rate above 95% and that it had a better tolerability profile.
Enapter , a German-listed maker of hydrogen generators, rose 4% in early Frankfurt tradingas one of the five winners of Prince William's Earthshot prize. The company received £1 million in the "fix our climate" category. The company says its AEM Electrolysers are compact modules that can be combined to produce green hydrogen at any scale and aims to account for 10% of the world's hydrogen power generation by 2050. The company lost nearly €4 million on revenue of €2 million in the first half of the year.